HealthEconomics.Com, in collaboration with MedLitera LLC, conducted the industry’s largest global salary survey for the health economics & outcomes research (HEOR) and market access community. The online survey was fielded in March 2015. Results are now available for purchase. The final report will be delivered electronically on June 15, 2015.
The purpose of the HEOR & Market Access 2015 Global Salary Survey was to capture market compensation, including base salary, benefits, and bonuses, as well as job satisfaction, gender and ethnic discrimination, characteristics of career success, areas in need of change, and overtime. Key results are stratified by job level, years of experience, employer type, geography, and other relevant demographics.
Buy the Survey Results here.
The HEOR & Market Access 2015 Global Salary Survey includes:
- 400+ respondents
- Global (US 65%, Europe 24%) participation
- Represents biopharma, consulting, government, payers, academia and suppliers
- 20+ Tables and figures
- 40+ pages
- Data collected March 2015
View the Table of Contents here.
More than 400 respondents participated in the HEOR & Market Access 2015 Global Salary Survey. Participation was worldwide; more than one-half of respondents are employed by organizations with >1,000 employees and 49% hold a position of Director level or above. Additional respondent demographics are described below.
- United States (65%)
- United Kingdom (14%)
- Europe, Northern (8%)
- Europe, Southern (3%)
- Canada (3%)
- Rest of the World (7%)
- Biopharma or medical device company (44%)
- Consulting (33%
- Managed Care (4%)
- Academia (9%)
- HEOR (50%)
- Market or value access (21%)
- Pricing & reimbursement (3%)
- Medical affairs (2%)
- Epidemiology, biostatistics (3%)
- Communications (5%)
- Director, all levels (46%)
- Manager (21%)
- Vice President (9%)
- CEO/President (5%)
Benefits of Purchasing
Not all compensation surveys provide what you expect. The 2015 Global Salary Survey is conducted by one of the most credible and respected organizations in the health economics & outcomes field, HealthEconomics.Com. With more than 20 years history as a pioneer and leader in the worldwide HEOR communications and resources arena, HealthEconomics.Com provides unparalleled access to the global community, translating directly into a useful, actionable, and current market compensation survey. MedLitera is a small, specialized virtual firm that provides high-quality HEOR and medical communications, as well as background research.
Benefits of the 2015 HEOR & Market Access Global Salary Survey
- Conducted by highly reputable firm, HealthEconomics.Com
- Broad scope of respondents
- Large sample (>400)
- Worldwide (US, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Canada, rest of world)
- Broad (all levels and types of HEOR & Market Access)
- In-depth (salary, benefits, bonuses, job satisfaction, success factors)
- Targeted to HEOR & Market Access
- Current data from 2015
- Analyzed by PhD and MPH researchers
- Written by trained researchers and medical writers, experienced in the HEOR & Market Access field
Do you have additional questions or need more detail? Let us help. Contact us. Our Market Research staff will respond immediately.
Report contains 20+ tables, cross-tabulations, and figures, with descriptive analysis and summaries. The final report will be published and sent to the email address provided on the purchase form by June 15, 2015.
Price for full report (e-delivery) is $1799 (single); $2499 (site license); $3199 (enterprise license).
Which license do I need?
- A Single-User License allows access to an individual user.
- A Site-Wide License allows access to an organization’s employees within a single site/location (e.g. Washington DC office).
- An Enterprise-Wide License allows access to all employees and sites within an organization.
Report analysis and medical writing by: