Ok, I admit it, I’m a Gen Xer. I grew up listening to and dressing like Madonna, Cindy Lauper and the Go-Gos. My favorite movies were Grease, Back to the Future, Dirty Dancing, and Star Wars. In the 80’s my family’s first computer was an Apple IIe with a dot matrix printer. The only thing I used it for was to play Pac Man. I did not own my first cell phone until 2000!
Why am I sharing all this with you? Well, the times have changed my friends, in many ways for the better. These days, I work from home (or wherever I happen to find myself) on a nifty laptop computer for HealthEconomics.Com. Not to make you all jealous but our weekly company meetings (when not virtual) take place in random places like fire ring circles, sitting rooms that throw you back to the 1920’s, even local breweries.
For those of you who don’t know it, HealthEconomics.Com has been around since the early days of the internet…over twenty years! We have been on the leading edge of communicating with the global health economic audience for a LONG time. Our CONNECTED COMMUNITY™ is the most diverse, connected arena of 20,000+ HEOR & Market Access professionals worldwide.
Can you remember your first career fair? Perhaps in was it was in your college’s basketball arena, a hotel ballroom or convention hall and was comprised of booths with a couple recruiters and masses of young job seekers. For me this was very intimidating. As a confirmed introvert, I was scared to approach those smiling recruiters. I left the career fair feeling defeated.
This is why I am sharing with you the news of HealthEconomics.Com’s ONLINE Career Fair platform and upcoming event, the Global Career Fair for HEOR & Market Access, taking place October 14, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (GMT). You can connect to our event’s virtual platform from your mobile, tablet or computer device from wherever you happen to be. All you need is Wi-Fi or an internet connection to join us.
This past July we held our inaugural career fair event using this online platform, and it was a HUGE success. We had employer representatives from 12 companies and 300+ registered participants. Employers said the event offered strong candidates, helped fill their pipeline, and was time-efficient! Job-seekers loved it too.
Many of the recruiters who participated in our July event asked for a globally-focused Career Fair to help fill jobs throughout the EU. We listened. You can REGISTER NOW for the Global Career Fair for HEOR and Market Access for Wednesday, October 14, 2015 from 10am-2pm GMT. This event falls 3 weeks before ISPOR Milan, allowing you to identify key candidates, and then have your researchers/scientists interview them face-to-face at the meeting.
Why Participate in an Online Career Fair?
- Access: to hundreds of candidates that you probably don’t get elsewhere, including live engagement with Candidates and Employers, all at the convenience of your desk.
- Data. Employers’ and Candidates’ contact information at major companies that you can pipeline for jobs in the coming months. Participating in the event will help you build a talent community and pipeline even if you don’t have job openings right now, or you aren’t looking for a job. If you do, you can screen and move your top picks through a hiring process.
- Great branding opportunity. It’s a competitive market and companies are looking at new ways to engage job seekers. Job seekers are looking for companies who are hiring, and who are “seen”. What better way than on a tech platform? It’s fun, easy, and effective! Participating in online events is a great way to cut through the noise of your competition.
Employer Benefits for Participating:
- You will be sent a full candidate report after the event that can be used to build your personal database of viable candidates and also reach out to those that didn’t attend the event.
- Access to HealthEconomics.Com’s global CONNECTED COMMUNITY™, thereby diversifying your workplace!
- Save on travel and shipping costs for in-person events.
- Our platform can be accessed anywhere there is an internet connection and a computer.
- Ease of use – we do heavy lifting all you do it upload you information into our easy to use tool and we also will consult on best practices.
Employers and Candidates, Register Now!
And, to make it even simpler, we offer weekly training classes for Employers (attend anytime, between now and the event) so you maximize your understanding of the platform and get any of your questions answered about building your booth and participating in an online career fair! We are here to support you at every step.
Don’t Wait: Sign Up Now for Maximum Exposure!